Portford Solutions provides a range of business and technical consulting services that help with successful planning, implementation, and support of document management systems. Portford specializes in:
- Business Process Automation (Workflow)
- Business Application Integration
- Document Management/Collaboration
- Electronic Content Capture
- Electronic Forms Management
- Retention Management
The seasoned consulting teams at Portford are comprised of cross-functional experts with experience in a variety of industries and technologies. These professionals understand that a solution is more than hardware and software; a successful deployment requires a detailed understanding of each client’s unique business processes. To accomplish this Portford offers a collection of on-site and outsourced services to help increase productivity, reduce costs, and conform to ever-changing regulations.
Years of consulting experience led to Portford’s development of an implementation methodology called Idea to Implementation (i2i). This process promotes the highest possible return on project investments.
- i2i affords client teams the business and technical tools to guide content management engagements
- i2i provides a high-quality, consistent direction that is it ideal for regulated environments
- i2i ensures that strategic objectives are met according to the initial plan design
Unlocking Business Information
Technology products evolve so rapidly that the underlying business platforms are constantl shifting. As document management plays a larger role in business more than one software component may be required.
The challenges of providing a completely integrated environment can be met by the consulting team at Portford Solutions. Better Management begins with better content management.
Providing exemplary project management and project oversight services is the hallmark of Portford’s engagements. This includes scheduling, deliverable management and production, and coordination of deliverable review and approval cycles. Portford Solutions consultants are adept at working with matrixed team members to get the job done accurately.