Portford cordially invites you to join us for exciting overview and demonstration of EMC Documentum’s ApplicationXtender Workflow Manager. Join us to learn how EMC and Portford are meeting the demands of new and existing ApplicationXtender customers by delivering product enhancements and integrations such as the new Workflow Manager. EMC Senior Systems Engineer , David Frank will be providing a live demonstration of the new Workflow Manager and taking customer questions.
Register today by saving this calendar appointment to learn more about the new features and exciting developments around the ApplicationXtender suite of products including:
- Workflow Manager
- Microsoft Office 2007 Integration
- Microsoft SharePoint Integration
- Information Rights Management (coming soon in AX 6.5)
- DocuNECT for AX – Electronic Document Capture
- ApplicationXtender Product Roadmap
Who Should Attend this Webex?
- ApplicationXtender Customers considering upgrading or rolling out document management to new areas of their business
- AX Administrators that want to learn about new features and capabilities
- Companies evaluating workflow and document management solutions
When is it?
DATE: Februay 23th, 2010
TIME: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm PST
10:00 am -10:05 am
Introductions: Dan Segura – Portford Service Manager and David Frank – EMC Senior Systems Engineer
10:05 am -10:15 am
Review of what’s new in AX version 6.0 and the new features to be available in version 6.5
10:15 am -10:50 am
Live demonstration of ApplicationXtender Workflow Manager
10:50 am -11:00 am
Questions and Answer
This is a free event, however registration is limited. If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com or call (909) 532-8571.