DocuNECT manages the complete lifecycle of a document from capture through to retention and easily integrates with third-party document management systems. The lifecycle can be mapped to capture the documents, extract/review data from documents, present issues in a workflow and then release to your document management system.
This model can be applied to many different business scenarios, such as loan verification, accounts payable, human resource on-boarding and many more.
Templates and Enhanced Business Rules
- Use business rules to classify documents into different categories, such invoice vendors or loan document types
- Define document type specific business rules to automatically extract index values, or redact Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Assign contextual rules. For example, if you receive an invoice from a vendor that is significantly greater than the historical average then flag it for review by an operator
Document Classification and Indexing Verification
- Web-based review module to review automatic classification
- Re-organize pages and documents within the module
- Web-based indexing/verification visually indicates where business rules fell below the defined confidence threshold and requires review
- Calculates business rule effectiveness by analyzing user intervention
- Analyzes user intervention to recommend adjustments to business rules
- Use document type history to adjust business rules
- Use business rules to review or approve data elements extracted from documents
- Utilize user or role based work queues
- Dashboard for monitoring progress
See a DocuNECT Lifecycle Application in Action
The following video shows an example of an Accounts Payable lifecycle application.